The following is a list of 32 trainings provided at no cost.
A Certificate of Completion will be given to each individual who successfully attends/completes the training.
1. FRC Services and Qualifications
2. Being a Trauma Informed Agency
3. Complex Trauma and Multigenerational Trauma
4. Trauma and the Brain; brain-body cycle.
5. The Use of Polyvagal Theory in Understanding and Treating Trauma
6. Sensory Motor Treatment-Interventions for Trauma and Building Attachment
7. Attachment and Trauma
8. Abuse in Special Populations (LGBTQ, Elderly, African American Community; Micro-Traumas)
9. Building Resiliency through Case Planning Utilizing Protective Factors
10. Trauma Bonding
11. Eight Keys to Safe Trauma Recovery
12. Building Resiliency in Children
13. Building a Nurturing Environment for Youth
14. Understanding the Adolescent Mind
15. Effects of Trauma on Child Development
16. The Family and Effects of Trauma
17. Developmental Trauma
18. Managing Trauma in the Classroom
19. The Whole Brain Child/No Drama Discipline
20. Effects of Trauma on Parenting
21. Healing Developmental Trauma
22. Supportive Counseling Skills to Treat Trauma
23. Self-Destructive Behaviors seen in Victims of Trauma
24. Crisis Intervention with Trauma Victims
25. Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction to Reduce Trauma; Trauma Skill Building.
26. Sexual Abuse of Men and Boys
27. Violence Intervention and Screening for Medical Professionals/ First Responders
28 Human Trafficking
29. Vicarious Trauma, Burnout and Self-Care
30. Understanding Domestic Violence and Spirituality
32. Domestic Violence 101/Sexual Violence 101