FRC provides an array of services for men, women, and children struggling with domestic violence, sexual violence, and stalking. We are here to support those searching for effective ways to improve the emotional, mental, and physical health in their current living situation.
Your physical and emotional safety is our priority. Our trained team is available to provide you with services to cope with complicated or stressful situations. We work one-on-one with you to assess your goals, resources, and needs to provide opportunities that give you a better quality of life.
We can provide you with the following resources:
- Location of safe housing via our emergency shelters or arrangements to get to another safe place
- Coordination with other allied agencies such as DSS or Mt. Rogers
- Access to our food pantry and clothing closet referrals
- Assistance in application for public benefits
- Help searching for a job
- Guidance on locating educational opportunities
- Access to health care
- Support in safety planning
- Additional services based on individual circumstances
- Service are available to non-English speaking survivors via Language Line
FRC staff will communicate with you every step of the way while we help you formulate a plan to meet your goals. All communication between you and FRC staff will remain confidential.
For help call our 24-hour crisis hotline at: 1-800-613-6145.