To request a training, please call our office during regular business hours: 1.276.625.0219.
The following is a list of trainings that we currently have available. If your group is seeking a training outside of this list, please call us to discuss your needs.
- Overview & FRC Services: FRC’s staff are happy to provide allied professionals, community groups, faith organizations, etc. with an overview of FRC’s mission and our services in the community, the dynamics of sexual violence and its impact in our community provide a background for discussing the need for our services in the community and what FRC does to support survivors, educate community members, and to prevent sexual violence from occurring in the first place. These presentations will be tailored to meet each group’s needs and focus area.
- Preventing Domestic & Sexual Violence in Daily Life: FRC trainers provide information about why domestic and sexual violence occurs, best practices for prevention, how our community is working to stop it, and what each person can do on a daily basis to help. We cover the scope of the problem, primary prevention (stopping sexual assault before it occurs), what we know about perpetrators and their communities, fighting stereotypes, building respect and equality, and how to create community-wide change.
- FRC Services and Qualifications
- Being a Trauma Informed Agency
- Complex Trauma and Multigenerational Trauma
- Trauma and the Brain
- Trauma Informed Intervention
- Vicarious Trauma and Burnout
- Attachment and Trauma
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Building Resiliency through Case Planning Utilizing Protective Factors
- The Whole Brain Child with No Drama Discipline
- Eight Keys to Safe Trauma Recovery
- Understanding Domestic Violence and Spirituality
- Violence Intervention and Screening for Medical Professionals.
- Understanding the Adolescent Mind
- Resiliency and Trauma
- The Family and Effects of Trauma
- Trauma on College Campuses
- Trauma in the Classroom
- Effects of Trauma on Development
- Domestic Violence 101
- Sexual Violence 101
- Effects of Trauma on Parenting
- Polyvagal Theory and Techniques in the Treatment of Trauma.
- Trauma Bonding
- Healing Developmental Trauma
Training, as with all FRC services, is provided at no charge.