DV 101 is a free 2-hour, one-time class taught by the Family Resource Center that aims to educate you on:
- Elements of Domestic Violence
- Breaking the Cycle of Violence
- Victim’s Rights
- Safety Planning
- How trauma affects your brain
- How violence affects children
- Other services FRC can offer you
To find out more about DV-101 or to schedule, call during regular business hours: 1.276.228.3522.
If you or somebody you know is in imminent danger due to domestic or sexual violence and is in need of place to go, please call our 24 hour crisis hotline at 1-800-613-6145.